We are currently working on the following innovative solutions:
Energy efficiency audits, weatherization and rebate programs, CARE and Energy Smart Colorado
Home Appliance metering project to determine energy efficiency in residential appliance use
Water conservation through the HomeH2O Program
EV adoption, fuel efficiency and EV infrastructure development through the Refuel Program
You can count on 4CORE to provide ahttp://new.fourcore.org/?page_id=293n innovative and educational Annual Solar Home Tour
The solar energy sector is vital and growing in Colorado. According to the Solar Energy Industries Association:
- Colorado ranked ninth in the nation for installed solar capacity, with 540 MW of solar energy installed as of April 2016.
- Colorado is home to more than 400 solar companies, employing about 5,000 people throughout the state.
- $305 million was invested in solar installations in Colorado in 2015.
- Average installed photovoltaic system prices in Colorado fell 18% between 2014 and 2015.
- Locally, the LPEA service area has over 700 installed solar systems.