La Plata Electric Association, staff
A Durango native, Nancy Andrews is an Energy Management Advisor with La Plata Electric Association (LPEA). Before working with LPEA, Andrews enjoyed a 30-year career with the City of Durango, where she oversaw the growth of the City’s recycling program and water conservation efforts. Formerly an engineering technician, she was appointed to the forward-looking position in 1989 as part of the community’s growing interest in sustainability. She officially launched the City’s recycling program in April 1990.
During her tenure with the City, Andrews had opportunity to work with LPEA on a number of projects, including refrigerator recycling and “Green Power” purchase. She was also actively involved in employing energy efficient and “green” efforts in the City’s facilities, and was part of the team that initiated and launched the Four Corners Office for Resource Efficiency (4CORE).
- Kurt Schneider, past 4CORE Interim Director and Board Secretary
- Paul Senecal, Community-at-Large
- Peter May-Ostendorp, PhD, LEED AP O+M, Xergy Consulting
- Rebecca Kauffman, President and Chief Operating Officer of Southern Ute Alternative Energy
- Tom Holcomb, Pagosa Verde
- Lew Prastch, Community-at-Large
- Brad Boyles, First Southwest Bank
- Kevin Hall, City of Durango
- Rob Dawes, Dawes & Harriss, P.C.
- Bobby Jones, Empire Electric Association, Inc.
- Chad Tidwell, Red Willow Production
- Bruce Baizel, Earthworks
- Pat Senecal, Community-at-Large
- Mark Schwantes, La Plata Electric Association
- Shannon South, Community-at-Large
- Dan Stalker, Community-at-Large
- Enid Brodsky, La Plata Electric Association