You can help 4CORE continue to prevent carbon pollution, combat climate change, and help families and businesses save money on utility bills.
With your help in 2014, we were able to:
- Secure 101 solar contracts through Solarize La Plata
- Encourage 188 low-income families to take the Healthy Homes Pledge
- Prevented an estimated 567 metric tons of carbon pollution (with a total cumulative estimate of 5,856 since 4CORE's inception)
Your donation today will help us continue our work in 2015, including:
- Installing solar on low-income, energy efficient families
- Continuing to act as an information hub to provide answers to your energy and resource questions
by clicking on the button to the left!